Today, Wengie is featuring her “5 Hairstyles Under 5 Minutes.”
- Triple Cascade. Divide your hair, take the top section and tie it off with a clear band. Using your fingers, make a hole in the middle, above where you fastened it and tuck your ponytail over and under the band.
Next, grab the middle section of hair and secure with a band. Again, make a split in the middle and tuck over and under the band. Then take the final section and follow the same steps to create the last cascade. Fasten together with a pretty tie.
- Double Tuck. Make a high ponytail and fasten with a decorative tie. Then take a clear band and two to three inches below, tie the pony. Create a hole in the middle above the band and create a tuck like shown in hairstyle Number 1.
Tie another section down, create another tuck and secure the ends with a pretty tie.
- Side Twists. Split hair into two sections and tie one section to the side. Now, split the remaining hair into 3 sections. With your fingers, twirl each section around and twist it into your side ponytail.
Secure the bottom with a pretty hair tie.
- Twisted Plaits. Split hair off to one side and section into two parts. Take the first section and divide into three. Start plaiting all the way down and secure with a clear band. Do the same with the last section, then twist both plaits together and fasten with a pretty tie. Loosen the braid with your fingers for casual chicness.
- Fishtail Braids. With hair off to one side, split into two sections. Take a small piece of hair from the outside of one of the sections and bring it to the inside of the opposite section.
Then take a small piece of hair from the outside of the other section and bring it to the inside of the opposite section.
Keep doing that, creating the pattern and secure with a tie.